|>Welcome to sanctuary_itest, the icon challenge community for the scifi show Sanctuary. It is based upon such icon challenge communities as sgmen_itest, bstg_icontest & sgwomen_itest|
1) To enter a challenge, you must be a member of sanctuary_itest
2) Your icons must meet LJ requirements - 100x100 pixels and 40kb in size.
3) Each Challenge will be different to previous challenges.
4) You can enter a maximum of 3 icons per challenge/week.
5) If you post your entry icon anywhere else before the challenge is finished, your entry will be disqualified.
6) The icon must be completely yours. Ie- no bases.
7) Animated icons are not allowed.
1) Upload your icon to an image hosting service that allows direct linking (i.e. Photobucket, ImageShack).
2) When posting your icon, please use the image tag (ie- < img src=" http://www.imagehost.com/imagename.jpg " >) and the url directly below it.
|1) Anonymous voting is not allowed. You must have a livejournal account.|
2) You do not have to enter the challenge to vote.
3) Please vote for your favourite three icons in order- 1st place will receive 3 points, 2nd place 2 points, and 3rd place 1 point.
4) Aswell as voting for your three favourite icons, you can also vote in another category. This category will be one of the following: Best Caption, Best Cropping, Best Colour. The category that can be voted for will change each week.
5) Votes will be screened until the winners are announced.
6) You may not vote for yourself. Do not ask friends to vote for you.
Example voting format:
Best Caption/Best Cropping/Best Colour:
|1) The winners will be posted a few hours after conclusion of voting. If not, please check back later.|
2) The winning entries will be posted in the community. Winners will not be personally notified.
3) Please give feedback to the winners and let us know whether or not you enjoyed the challenge(s)
4) Winners may have to wait a few days for their winner banners.
5) Please do not hotlink the winner banners.
6) Please let us know when you have saved your winner banners.
|If you would like to suggest a challenge, please comment on THIS post.|
If you would like to become a banner maker, please comment on THIS/a> post.
If you would like to become an affiliate of the community, please comment HERE post.
|Layout profile code thanks to velvetsunshine.|
Layout by spire